The Premium Package focuses on four key components of your law school application. We will ensure you have a strong resume that showcases your qualifications, skills, and achievements. Then, through a series of consultations, we will help you craft a compelling personal statement that puts some personality into your application, presents what unique perspective you will bring to campus, and demonstrates why you want to go to law school. Finally, we will determine how you should approach the optional essay and address whether you should include an addendum.
The Premium Package includes:
(1) Advising: Structured one-on-one sessions to discuss drafts and direction. Your advisor is just an email away and happy to schedule an online advising appointment or conference call.
(2) Resume: Your advisor will make sure you have a law school-ready resume that looks professional, uses proper formatting, and showcases your qualifications.
(3) Personal Statement: Your transcript and test scores only provide a superficial silhouette for admissions officers. Our goal is to help create a clearer picture and develop your personal narrative – your advisor will provide feedback on your creative content, language, and writing style to produce a polished personal statement that persuasively presents your profile to admissions officers.
(4) Optional Essay: Learn how to approach the optional essay and whether to use it to illustrate a unique perspective you will bring to campus.
(5) Addenda: Address whether you should add an addendum.